EComm Congress Awards Bulgaria 2017
The first e-commerce awards were held in Bulgaria.
Last Thursday on gala ceremony were given the first Bulgarian e-commerce awards – eCommAwards. Nine prizes were given to different e-commerce representatives. Jury from experts made the evaluation with more than 30 criteria. The contestants had to present that they have good customer service, easy to use e-shop, fast and an easy way for payment & delivery. Of course, the security was a factor in the final decisions.
“The e-commerce sector in Bulgaria is blooming and the good practices and examples have to be shown to the audience. Nine months ago, when we decided to make the contest, there was a niche to be filled up here in Bulgaria. This is why we supported the contest.
There are many people involved in the e-commerce business that deliver great products, from designers to developers, marketing and strategy managers. Even the logistic companies and customer support centers are big part of the process. We need to encourage them to keep up the good work.” – says Lyubomir Cholakov – Chairman of the Jury and general manager of the Bulgarian branch of eCommera linked by Isobar.
Here are the winners:
1. Startup of the year – Medal.bg – innovative e-wallet for gasification and loyalty programs of online and offline stores.
2. Marketing campaign – Ozone.bg for the launch of FIFA 2017 and the organization of the first Bulgarian online competition for this game.
3. E-commerce innovation – Clandestino.bg . They offer a well-known product with an innovative focus – glasses made with a wooden frame.
4. The e-commerce related mobile app went to eSky, where you can buy plane ticket fast and easy.
5. The good practice / social cause went to Ozone.bg for their 24/7 customer support center.
6. Design and UX was won by eSky.bg.
E-tailer of the year is eBag.bg – online store for food and beverages. It provides same day delivery, easy returns and fast checkout for more than 20k products.
Jury’s special award is for the bakery Take-a-kake.eu. They deliver baked cupcakes. The project shows that small and local merchant can invest in big e-commerce company for the launch and operation of the e-shop.
The audience prize went to eSky, who outperform the other contestants almost twice as many votes.
The contest was a part of the biggest Bulgarian e-commerce event – eCommCongress. In this year’s edition more than 15 speakers shared know-how and good practices to the audience in two parallel tracks. 14 exhibitors shared their products and services to more than 300 people attending the Expo or Congress part.